Light wakeboarding photography
Arashiyama, or “Storm Mountain”, is one of Japan’s designated Historic Sites and can be found on the western edge of Kyoto. The district features Shinto shrines, natural parks, and a stunning walk that winds through its bamboo forest. Take some ti…
Going here in June. Can’t wait!
Sunset with Miyajima’s famous torii gate. Hiroshima, Japan.
In three months I will be seeing this exact sight.
The Human Spinal Cord in Cross Section
organic chemistry in a nutshell
Crispy Breaded Fried Tofu
You don’t need a deep fryer to make great tofu - all you need is a flame or cooking heat source, frying pan, a few ingredients and a your choice of dipping sauce!
- 1 Firm or Extra Firm block of Tofu
- 1/3 cup Italian style Breadcrumbs or Panko
- 3 tsp gram flour*
- 4tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt, pepper, spices (your choice)
- Open the Tofu and drain. On your cutting board, cut the tofu in thirds, save one third for cooking and store the rest back in the refrigerator. Cut the tofu into your desired shape (cubed works best for this recipe, but I’m sure steaks and planks would work great as well).
- Preheat frying pan, leave on low to medium heat, add olive oil. Place cubed tofu into bowl, add gram flour and stir. Add breadcrumbs/panko and stir until all tofu cubed are evenly covered.
- Add the tofu in spoonfuls to the frying pan until all the tofu is in the pan. Stir constantly. Add spices and keep stirring until tofu is golden brown and crispy.
- Transport tofu to dish or bowl. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce (Sweet and Sour or Barbeque are my favorites) and enjoy.